DrugTest Point of Care Urine Drug Test is an immunochromatographic assay for rapid, qualitative detection of drug combinations and their principal metabolites in urine at specified cut off concentrations. DrugTest Urine Drug Test Cup may be a combination from any of the following drugs, at the noted cut off concentrations:
- AMPHETAMINE (AMP) 1000 ng/ml
- BARBITURATES (BAR) 300 ng/ml
- BENZODIAZEPINES (BZD) 300 ng/ml
- COCAINE (COC) 300 ng/ml
- MARIJUANA (THC) 50 ng/ml
- METHADONE (MAD) 300 ng/ml
- METHAMPHETAMINE (MET) 1000 ng/ml
- OPIATES (OPI) 2000 ng/ml
- OXYCODONE (OXY) 100 ng/ml
- PHENCYCLIDINE (PCP) 25 ng/ml
- TRICYCLIC ANTIDEPRESSANT (TCA) 1000 ng/ml
DrugTest FDA 510(K) cleared detection strips have the same high degree of accuracy when compared to SAHHSA certified laboratory screening methods. DrugTest drug test cup is an easy, fast, qualitative, visually read competitive binding immunoassay method for screening without the need of instrumentation. The method employs unique mixture of antibodies to selectively identify the drugs of abuse and their metabolites in test samples with a high degree of sensitivity.
The sensitivity of DrugTest is set as required for the screening immunoassays of these drugs in the reference guidelines set by the U.S. Substance Abuse and Mental Health Services Administration (SAMHSA) and the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services.
- Do not break the seal of the pouch until ready to begin testing.
- Remove the test cup from the foil pouch.
- Collect urine specimen directly into the test cup.
Ensure that the sample amount meets the minimum level as indicated on the side of the test cup.
- Read the results at 5 minutes. Do not interpret results after 30 minutes.
- Note: The result must be interpreted at five minutes. Waiting more than five minutes may cause the reading to be inaccurate. To avoid confusion, discard the test device after interpreting the result.