Kasaac Laboratories Malaria pf (HRP II)/PAN LDH Antigen Rapid Test.
Kasaac Laboratories pf (HRP II)/PAN LDH Test for the rapid qualitative determination of Malaria Plasmodium falciparum specic histidine rich protein-2 (Pf HRP-2) and Malaria pan lactate dehydrogenase (PANpLDH) in human blood as an aid in the diagnosis of Malaria infection.
Kasaac Laboratories Malaria pf (HRP II)/PAN LDH Antigen Rapid Test is a lateral ow chromatography immunoassay for the simultaneous detection and dierentiation of Plasmodium falciparum (pf) and Plasmodium species (PANpLDH)(P. vivax, P. ovale, and P. malariae) in whole blood. It is intended to be used as a screening test and as an aid in the diagnosis of infection with Malaria. any reactive specimen with kassac`s test must be conrmed with supplemental assay such as microscopic examination thin blood smear and clinicalndings.
1. Allow all kit components and specimens to come to room temperature prior to testing.
2. Remove the test device from the foil pouch, and place it on a at, dry surface.
3. Slowly add 5 μl of whole blood using the 5 μl capillary tube/loop provided draw whole blood specimen to the black line and then transfer drawn whole blood into the sample well .
4. Add two (2) drops (80μl) of the Malaria pf/PAN Buer into the developer well.
5. As the test begins to work, you will see purple color move across the result window in the center of the test device.
6. Interpret test results at 5 ~ 20 minutes. Do not interpret results after 30 minutes.